Tuesday, January 14, 2020

15 year old male going to gym since 3 months have put on muscle but want to lower my fat percentage I am 177 cm or 5ft 10 inches with 70 kg (FYI - I am a vegetarian who is trying to convince my dad to eat eggs atleast)

I am going on a caloric deficit to cut my fat percentage This is the plan my mom has made for me

Morning 2 fruits and 1 banana and some dry fruits for.breakfast with my protein shake

For lunch Millet flatbread as it fibrous and better than wheat flatbread and some protein based Vegetable like sprouts, chickpeas, Then after school my protein shake and 1 banana And for dinner 1 Millet flatbread and yogurt and some greens or only a vegetable soup

submitted by /u/NoobMaster6942069421
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets - About Boulder

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets    About Boulder * This article was originally published her...