Friday, January 10, 2020

Are my knees rebelling?!

I'm trying to drop some weight (starting with fork drops, so no need to comment on calories,) and I've taken to playing the switches 'Ring Fit' game, which has a decent lean toward leg-based activities. Only.. I'm getting a tad concerned about my knees. Squatting (with just my natural 225) and maintaining the squat, is causing a good deal of strain/tightness in and directly above my knees.

It's not quite pain, but it's alarming enough that I've been backing off of the squats a bit. I try to exercise every other day, and it seems to be catching up with me. The last thing I want to do is make myself less fit by getting fit.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

submitted by /u/Raleda
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

This 30-Minute Walking Workout With Tanner Courtad Is Even Better Than a Final Rose - POPSUGAR

This 30-Minute Walking Workout With Tanner Courtad Is Even Better Than a Final Rose    POPSUGAR * This article was originally published her...