Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Best bicep exercises?

I have tried a number of different bicep exercises but feel that my biceps don't really feel like they have been worked, in fact my shoulders seem to hurt more.

I keep my shoulder back, tuck my elbows in and isolate the bicep for exercises but this doesn't seem to help.

What exercises have people found particularly effective for biceps? I am also thinking of doing chin ups and progressing to weighted chin ups although that's a bigger compound movement in itself and I am looking for something towards the end of my workout to supplement all the compound work.

Suggestions welcome and appreciated!

submitted by /u/sikbreh
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...