Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Eating healthy = feeling worse

So I’ve been working out and eating relatively healthy these past few weeks. Why is it that I feel physically worse. Not in terms of soreness and such, I know that’s a side effect of working out, but I mean, my stomach feels uneasy, I have these headaches, my mouth has a nauseating taste to it, I just don’t get it. Shouldn’t I be feeling better? I feel more uncomfortable and uneasy then ever. I actually feel HEAVIER, I’ve lost a few pounds, but carrying my body around seems more exhausting and keeping a good posture aches. I need some clarity.

submitted by /u/astrodaren
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...