Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Exercise FOMO

I think I might be dealing with a little bit of exercise fear-of-missing-out. I am seriously interested in- and having a lot of fun researching the infinite list of things you can do in the gym. (Thank you ExRx.net) However, watching YouTube videos of others doing all kinds of routines and suggesting to "do this" to "achieve that" is causing a little bit of anxiety at times that I'm not doing everything I can.

E.g. I added a few forearm exercises to my upper body pull routine. (Wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, reverse bicep curls.) I don't mind doing the extra work at all, I just don't really have the time to do it all in 1 go. Would you recommend against splitting up a days work in a morning- and evening session? Anyone else struggling with this type of FOMO?

submitted by /u/tukkerdees
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

This 30-Minute Walking Workout With Tanner Courtad Is Even Better Than a Final Rose - POPSUGAR

This 30-Minute Walking Workout With Tanner Courtad Is Even Better Than a Final Rose    POPSUGAR * This article was originally published her...