Friday, January 31, 2020

Fix my broken schedule

This may potentially be a stupid question, bare with me.

Due to my circumstances I can’t undergo fatigue during weekdays, but I want to workout (for muscle mass).I decided this would only be possible for me if I were to workout out on Fridays and weekends.

So, I wanted to ask if I would I face any repercussions practising such an a-typical workout schedule? Also, any advise concerning workouts, and protein intake throughout the week (given the nature of the of the schedule) would be much appreciated.

Thank you for any assistance.

submitted by /u/petty904
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...