Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Help should I “dirty bulk”or “clean bulk”???

Hi I’m wondering what would be best I’m 19 skinny fat male (around 165lb) I used to be 215 and the way I lost all the weight was cardio and intermittent fasting and cut my calories so I would be in a deficit (obviously lol) and that resulted in me not having muscle mass and still having some fat. I wanna bulk up and put a decent size of muscle mass (I wanna have a aesthetic physique)but I don’t if I should dirty bulk or clean bulk. Thanks

submitted by /u/luitorre919
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...