Thursday, January 30, 2020

How can I try to stretch for deeper range of motion squats?

I am trying to find out if my knee pain is from inflexibility, or if I wore it out (right side knee) out from skateboarding for so many years.

I had an x-ray and it didn’t really show anything my PCP could see. May go foreword with a MRI and see an ortho. The pain is chronic but not really debilitating, and the main thing that seems to make it flare up is too many squats, especially lower ones.

The funny thing is the weight doesn’t seem to be the problem. I feel pain more from body weight or very light squats most of the time, so I’m trying to carefully see if I can make this exercise benefit me or decide if I should drop them.

submitted by /u/kwaqs
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...