Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Just started my fitness journey!

My experience with lifting and fitness has been okay. I used to lift a decent amount 3 years ago but just stopped. Im hopping on the new years resolution band wagon and improving myself for the better! I scheduled some time with a personal trainer and they gave me a free lesson today and I feel better! Saturday I get my body scanned and all that and see where I am to hopefully improve in the future! I already spent a decent amount on protein and training so I can't let it go to waste! if anyone else wants to throw in their advice I'd love to hear it! But other than that just a wish me luck is all I can say!

submitted by /u/munchkinbaras
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunch Fitness Member Talked About Why She Was Somebody Yelled And Treated Her Badly At A Location. – ‘If you’re seeing this sir, I hope you have a horrible day.’ - Twisted Sifter

Crunch Fitness Member Talked About Why She Was Somebody Yelled And Treated Her Badly At A Location. – ‘If you’re seeing this sir, I hope you...