Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Lower Leg discomfort when squatting.

Whenever I hit the bottom of a squat, or externally rotate my leg while bent, I get this weird feeling in my leg. The discomfort originates behind my knee. The discomfort lasted for weeks. I took a few weeks off for the discomfort to go away and started light doing squats with an empty bar and 3 sets of 10 at 135 and the pain instantly came back.

To be more exact, it originates about an inch below and an inch behind the prominent part of my fibula.

I will also post a picture in the comments.

submitted by /u/hamat711
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...