Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Need advice as to what to say to my gf (27 - 5,6 - 120 pounds) that wants to be more fit but think its only about weight lost and running.

Long story short, I met this girl 2 years ago. She wanted to lose 10-15 pounds for a while now. I introduced her to intermittent fasting. She fell in love with it. She is mostly doing OMAD now. It took her very short time to reach her goal and she is very happy about it.

Now her new goal is to be fitter, have defined curves. But she's afraid to go to the gym. She think she will look like the crossfitter girls. So, she thinks but continuing to eat less and do jogging she will reach her new goal...

I know that she needs to do some squats, deadlifts, pull up, kettlebell swing, dip, push up, presses, etc.

She's afraid of the gym and she's afraid to take the barbell or the dumbbell in her hands.

I'm running out of arguments on how to bring her to the gym even tho she asked me to train her and bought a membership at my gym...

Any help is appreciated :)

submitted by /u/Pic-Bois
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...