Friday, January 10, 2020

Renpho scale accuracy?

I got a new Renpho scale, because everyone I know swears by it. It’s a really cool gadget, but it seems highly in accurate. I’m a 5’4 female, I weigh 152 lbs, and per my BMI I am a bit overweight. I am no athlete and just do normal exercise a few days a week. But it says my body fat percentage is only 21.4 % and that I have 114 lbs of muscle mass. That can’t be right, can it? Feeling kinda silly now that I bought this thing.

submitted by /u/ggmomster
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

This 30-Minute Walking Workout With Tanner Courtad Is Even Better Than a Final Rose - POPSUGAR

This 30-Minute Walking Workout With Tanner Courtad Is Even Better Than a Final Rose    POPSUGAR * This article was originally published her...