Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Sequence of training. Strength vs. Aesthetics

Hi all.

Apologies if this information is contained in the information already posted. I read the Wiki etc. and didn't quite find the answer I was looking for.

I am a 30 year old male and quite overweight. Currently sitting at around 105 and carrying, I assume, around 35% body fat. I have written out an extensive diet plan and I am ready to go food wise but I need a little advice in regards to the gym.

Strength isn't of great importance to me. I care more about aesthetics and want to love what I see when I look in the mirror. I am really just looking to know the best route to take in order to achieve a better looking body. I have seen differing opinions where people have recommended doing the likes of StrongLifts and Ice Cream Fitness to build strength first then focus on aesthetics, however if this isn't necessary I'd prefer to go straight to what will be most effective for my goal.

Any recommended workout plans regarding this would be greatly appreciated also!

Thanks.

submitted by /u/beardedwilly
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Do you also have extreme personalities?': Rashmika Mandanna talks about her love-hate relationship with fitness - PINKVILLA

'Do you also have extreme personalities?': Rashmika Mandanna talks about her love-hate relationship with fitness    PINKVILLA * Thi...