Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Can/should I do press-ups and sit-ups after every Overwatch game?

So I know that you're not supposed to work out too much because your muscles need time to heal after being torn or something (I don't know much about the biology behind working out but bear with me), but in the interests of staying active and keeping my heart rate decent and cardiovascular system working well, would it be wise to do 10 press-ups and sit-ups whilst queueing between games of Overwatch?

Theoretically I might play 10-15 games a day, which would be only a hundred of each over the course of 2 or 3 hours, with 10 at a time not being a strenuous workout for me. Is exerting yourself in small bursts over a really long period of time a good idea for my cardiovascular fitness AND muscular fitness? Or both? Or neither?

Cheers <3

submitted by /u/SpongebabeTwitch
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...