Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Everyday or Every Other Day?

So for starters I’m a 16 year old boy that it trying to stay physically active and hopefully lose weight. I swim for my high school during the winter. I recently started wanting to get into running so I got up early two days ago and ran. The day after I my legs hurt a lot so I did a 30 minute at home workout. Should I run and do some body weight exercises everyday or run every day and “weight train” every other day?

submitted by /u/manofrage55
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...