Fitness secret course

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Found a cool working home-workout video and had a few questions about calisthenics

Hi everyone!

So since we're all quarantined to our houses, it appears that one of my favorite youtube channels AthleanX just put out a video of an all calisthenic workout system that Jeff Cavaliere says would actually lead to gains.

One thing he says that really interests me is that by staggering out the exercises across the body and not resting between exercises you can "reach a point of progressive overload" that would lead to gains.

Is there validity in this statement? I ask because I also have resistance bands at home and am trying to figure out if this workout would be sufficient. s.t. I don't need the bands.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/datshitberacyst
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Strictly's Melanie Walters, 64, transformed her body with low-impact exercise – and built lasting strength - Women's Health

How Strictly's Melanie Walters, 64, transformed her body with low-impact exercise – and built lasting strength    Women's Health * ...