Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Get rid of Bubble Gut?

Hi all

I just noticed I'm starting to develop a Bubble Gut. This is pretty concerning, especially regarding the fact that I don't work out, nor do I practice any physical sport.

I have been eating like those big guys at the gym tho, I heard they convert all that food into muscle mass and I wanted to look buff like them too so I adapted their diet. Am I doing something wrong?

Please help me get rid of my Bubble Gut..

submitted by /u/Bunforce
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...