Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Help me start a workout and diet plan please

im not obese but i do have a little fat. i am skinny fat because i look slim in clothings such as hoodies and jackets but when i take off all of my clothing my belly bounces out it yea looks pretty fat. my arms are also pretty weak, biceps and triceps look very bad but i would really love to fix it. i want to lose all my belly fat, face fat, & arm fat, so i can have muscles instead and look very nice. ive never done a serious workout before and ive started last week and this is my 2nd week. my diet has gone really bad but i wanna get better because you know the 1st 2 weeks dont count. i want some advice to have a better muscles and abs and some great workout plan and especially the best diet i can have, so please help me out and become a better person, much love<3

submitted by /u/yvngjiffy703
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...