Fitness secret course

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

How to stabilize during calf raises with dumbbells in both hands?

Hi,

because the gym is closed, I work out at home using my loadable 30lb dumbbells. Calves are super important to me, because I kind of don't have any, so I have 2 sets of 12 every day of my full body program (home or gym). Now though, when I need to hold the dumbbells with both hands to have my desired working weight, I can't stabilize myself. I tried leaning towards a closet and resting my head against it, but rubbing and up down against the wood doesn't feel great on my forehead/hair. Do you guys have any ideas?

submitted by /u/AutisticDave
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Strictly's Melanie Walters, 64, transformed her body with low-impact exercise – and built lasting strength - Women's Health

How Strictly's Melanie Walters, 64, transformed her body with low-impact exercise – and built lasting strength    Women's Health * ...