Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Feeling sore or strained a muscle?

I did eccentric exercises for my knees yesterday and all day today I have been feeling sore in my quads and then down to my upper calf. I am not sure if this is just soreness because I’m weak or if I have strained a muscle or ligament. It’s not a sharp pain it’s more of a strong dull ache or throbbing inflammation. I will go to ice it but am just worried I made things worse. I experienced work on these muscles and did not have any pain while doing them. I thought I had a very good workout so it’s gonna suck if I ended up making things worse. Any answers would help!

submitted by /u/fadedguy41
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...