Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Struggling with my ab workouts

I am struggling to do a simple ab crunch, each time I try my feet just lift off the floor and then I can’t pull myself any higher unless I straighten my legs and don’t let them touch the floor. Can someone give me some pointers as to how I can train my crunches. My current workout is:

  • Ab crunch (I lift my shoulders and raise up to around my mid back) 45 seconds
  • Oblique crunch (left & right) 45 secs each side
  • Reverse crunch with straight legs 45 secs
  • Side crunch (left & right) 45 secs each side
  • Bicycle crunch 45 secs I try to do about 3 sets of these every other day. Along with my arm training and pec training. The other days between my workouts I do a 5 km run.

Please help me improve my workouts and if you could help me build a kind of structure to my dietary it would all be greatly appreciated :).

submitted by /u/DawnedTides
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Fitness Gear of 2024: From Smartwatches to Home Workout Equipment at Amazon Great Indian Festival - Outlook India

Best Fitness Gear of 2024: From Smartwatches to Home Workout Equipment at Amazon Great Indian Festival    Outlook India * This article was ...