Thursday, April 23, 2020

Whey Protein or Serious Mass? Help, I’m a newbie and I’m confused.

Hey guys, so I’m a 23 year old female weighing 121 lbs. i dont have much muscle so i consider myself skinny fat. Im not lean and now i wanna start gettin serious with working out. Specifically targetting my glutes.

I have troubles gaining weight as Idk, my metabolism is super high and i smoke a lot of pot (just puttin it here cus u guys might knowif it affects the diet)

So now I’m thinking should I get Serious Mass first? Or start drinking Whey?

I’m kind of scared to take serious mass cus i might suddenly bloat but like considering my diet i dont think i always hit my calories and am also needing protein.

Which should i take first? Or can i take both at the same time?

Help Thanks!

submitted by /u/denimsteffiejeans
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases - Everyday Health

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases    Everyday Health * This article was originally published here ...