Sunday, September 27, 2020

Help with Fit Thick Routine for Women?

Hi. I am trying to get into recomposition workouts and to gain bulk on my legs and hips as an 18 year old girl, while keeping waist toned and slim. I am going for that 'fit thick' aesthetic. I am quite underweight and thin but have an hourglass figure, and am recovering from an eating disorder and from prior doing way too much cardio and restricting calories. I want to learn to see food healthier while gaining healthy weight and toning up in a healthy hourglass shape.

I eat very clean and have been trying to up my protein and caloric intake but I still need to do more. I have been searching everywhere for a routine that is effective for this sort of look- I am going for a sort of Dani Divine (a person) type look. I am 70lbs, 5'2.

I am unsure what is a good routine that is genuinely effective online that I could use? I cannot seem to pinpoint a reputable one. Thank you for any help guys. I do need some guidance as I am kind of struggling to know what to do right now. Highly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Vampiric_Doll
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...