Friday, October 30, 2020

Breathe into the belly first and then brace or the other way around? (squats/deadlift)

When doing beltless squats and deadlifts, should I breathe into my belly, expanding the entire core and then contract the abs OR contract the abs first then breathe into the belly?

I personally find my core to be tighter when I contract the abs first then breathe into the belly but not sure if this correct or not.

submitted by /u/Johnson_lee
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...