Saturday, November 28, 2020

Weighted vest for calisthenics

Like many of you, I have been working out from home for months now I have been enjoying calisthenics and how much I can do body weight wise, actually have not lost any gains

What I am wondering is purchasing an adjustable weighted vest I've been using a backpack with weights but it very cumbersome Some have told my not to because it could lead to back injury This so specifically for pullups, pushups, etc Trying to recreate those heavy load days like with free weights

Has anyone else had experience using vests in this capacity?

submitted by /u/Stumphead101
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...