Sunday, March 28, 2021

First ever cut. Is it normal to be this tired?

Just started my first cut a couple weeks ago. I’m pretty much used to getting hungry a couple hours before my meals now, but i’m just always so tired and i’m not sure if it’s normal. I’m 18 190lbs, I lift 6-7 times a week and do 15-30 mins of cardio everyday eating around 2200-2500 calories a day. TDEE calculators online are saying my maintenance is around 3300, and since i’m trying to lose 2 lbs a week i’m trying to stay in a 1000 calorie deficit. I also just want to note that despite me being tired this has not effected my lifts at all. I am actually still getting stronger from my bulk this winter. Am i eating too little?

submitted by /u/the-real-wilrus
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...