Friday, March 26, 2021

How to get your mentality back after an injury?

So a little over a month ago i completely ruptured my ACL and tore my meniscus playing rugby, doing a routine cut that I've done thousands of times before. Now, a week after the surgery and still a month before I can start any kind of rehab, I have no clue how I'm going to have the right mentality to play again. In one freak accident I went from being one of the fastest rugby players in my state to struggling between getting from my bed to the couch. I know that I want to play again and I'm going to work my ass off in rehab but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to get myself out of this mindset of fear?

submitted by /u/tarmon21
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...