Tuesday, July 20, 2021

How do I work out with dyspraxia?

Hi there. I'm a 16 year old trans guy (for all intents and purposes, I'm physically a girl but I'm dropping this info so I don't get misgendered or anything). I have a few basic goals - lose fat, gain strength, and fix my posture (I have both kyphosis and lordosis). Problem is - I have dyspraxia, which is a disorder that affects a lot of things, but the most important thing is that it has decimated my balance and hand-eye coordination. I can't really do a lot of exercises like step-ups or squats because I just can't balance well enough. Does anybody have any ideas on how to start? Apparently, working out does help dyspraxia symptoms so this probably won't be a problem for long, but I honestly have no clue on where to start since so many exercises just aren't really possible for me right now.

submitted by /u/Sparklypuppy05
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...