Saturday, July 31, 2021

How should I prepare for my high school swim teamthis spring?

I am an upcoming sophomore in high school and I didn't swim in my freshman year because of COVID so this will be my first year. I've been swimming at my community pools swim team from like 5th grade to 8th but I've never taken it seriously so I have like okay form and speeds. I joined a swim team at another pool this summer but I'm only able to swim like an hour or 2 every week so it's not a ton. I've been doing some weight training and thinking of starting running, does anyone have any tips to get prepared? I don't want to be super slow

submitted by /u/PizzaHuttMonkey
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...