Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Privacy Focused Wearable Heart Rate Monitor. No Cloud Accounts

I really struggled with where to ask this question so I'm hoping mods are okay with me asking here.

I'm looking for a wearable heart rate monitor that I can use to see whether I'm in an aerobic or anaerobic range and to track some HIIT workouts.

Ideally I would like to be able to download the info to my laptop and view the data but I don't want a device that requires registering an account and viewing the data through an app or website that is going to talk to the cloud like a FitBit does.

It's a little hard to find that information when viewing products. Anyone else fitness minded and also privacy concerned that has some recommendations ?

Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/bundt_chi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...