Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Favorite Pumpkin Recipes for Fall

I have been having some fun creating some new recipes and bringing back some of my fall favorites to help you navigate the holidays.

I have put together 11 pumpkin favorites and I wanted to share them with you. If there is ONE thing you watch this season, it’s sugar. Please be mindful of hidden sugars and eating too much of your favorite pie.

Of course, it is all about balance. I DO want you to enjoy your holiday favorites but if there are healthier options that satisfy your cravings just the same, why not save the unnecessary calories, carbs and sugars??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Download your FREE copy of my 11 Pumpkin Recipes Here: https://ginaaliotti.mykajabi.com/pumpkin-recipe-book-sign-up

Can’t wait for you to give these a try and let me know what you think! :)

Remember to tag @ginaaliotti or send me a message with your favs.

 



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...