Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Planks daily?

I've been doing planks 3, 4 or 5 times a week for the last few months. And right now my sides feel stiff, tight. I don't really think it's an injury, I can just feel them tightening. And it's semi-painful. But maybe it's a good pain? lol. (I injured my knee earlier this year and it is definitely not the same kind of intensity!) So I'm just wondering, is this tightening something I just push through and keep doing them as regularly or do you let your body take a few days off and then continue? Just wondering what is tightening (potentially a good thing?) and what is an injury....Thanks.

submitted by /u/NaranjaYMorado
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...