Tuesday, January 14, 2020

4-10 weeks off of work

Hey guys, I found out that I will be having a break between jobs while waiting for work documents. They estimated 4-10 weeks. I would to put myself through a Bootcamp through this time. I’ll have time and won’t be eating out so no excuses. I’m just usually guilty of going too hard too quickly so i wanted to see if any of has any suggestions on what to do.

I am a female with a little fat to lose and over the past few months I’ve slowly been adding more and more weights and I’ve loved it! I would love to gain more muscle.

I have a gym nearby and I could also workout at home but i think I need to get out of the house

Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/danibanani19
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...