Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Cannot Extend Both Arms, did I screw up?

I’ve had DOMS before so I know what’s going on but previously, the motion within my arms would show improvement within 2-3 days and it would generally be just one arm.

I hit the gym, after a long time on Sunday evening. Did mostly a bicep workout. Started feeling soreness afterwards in the night and was prepared for what was to come next.

It’s Wednesday now and both arms are still T-Rex. Right arm has more improvement than my left and I feel like left arm hasn’t shown much improvement at all.

Did I screwup big time or is this just soreness?

submitted by /u/ashnag
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets - About Boulder

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets    About Boulder * This article was originally published her...