Wednesday, January 15, 2020

What can I do for my friend?

So my childhood friend had been a big guy from childhood. Weight has always been an issue when seeing the doctor, and he's extremely discouraged because he believes he can never be a lean, fit individual.

Due to my military status, I can't be there in person to take him to the gym and etc, but I want to do more for him without him feeling like I'm attacking him. At the same time, I try to let him know he's not alone. Lately, he sort of shrugs the topic off, and I'm afraid he's given up.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience? How did it go?

submitted by /u/allsmiles_99
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets - About Boulder

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets    About Boulder * This article was originally published her...