Wednesday, January 15, 2020

15 years old- 64 kg - 175 cm

I started going to the gym about 5 months ago and I would like to make more progress and faster.

Training : Push/pull/legs

I train for around an hour to an hour and a half and I don't do any cardio (i play basketball with my mates sometimes but its not very intense)

Diet:

Breakfast: 50g oatmeal with a banana and frozen berries

Snack: 1 apple

Lunch: lettuce and carrot salad, 200g chicken and 5 egg whites

Snack: 1 apple

Dinner: 200 g sweet potato, lettuce and carrot salad, lamb/beef/chicken/turkey Dessert: watermelon or greek yoghurt or kiwi

I ate an absurd amount of cake and chocolate during the holidays and would appreciate tips on how to lose fat quickly and get back on track Any advice on my diet would be appreciated, training or whether I should do cardio or not. My parents don't allow me take protein shakes as they think it is dangerous

submitted by /u/Javisen
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets - About Boulder

Boulder’s Hidden Outdoor Gyms: Uncovering the City’s Best-Kept Fitness Secrets    About Boulder * This article was originally published her...