Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Elbow tendon question.

2 weeks ago, my right elbow tendon started to really hurt, like throbbing pain, so i took a week off. Ive been applying medicine on my elbow tendon everyday and making sure to stop working out if i start feeling even the slightest of pain. Obviously my elbow tendons are still kind of injured so im trying my best not to go too hard on myself as of right now. Ive also figured out what exercises caused the pain and ive removed them from my workout. That being said, ive also decided to wear an elbow sleeve. Will it prevent any further pain or should i just buy one of those elbow braces instead?

submitted by /u/0fflinemode
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...