Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Fat intake on a bulk?

I'm familiar with the basics of nutrition and calculating your macro intake, however I plan to bulk on anywhere between 3100-3300 calories, and my diet would provide me with about 90g of fat per day. I see most people who try to lean bulk in this calorie range opt for closer to 60-70g of fat per day, I've also read about Greg Nuckols' anecdote on higher levels of fat intake on a bulk being detrimental to maximizing your lean mass to fat gain ratio.

In short, is there any evidence pointing to the idea that me reducing my fat intake would be beneficial to my goal of maximizing lean mass gain while minimizing fat gain, or is there nothing to conclude that this is little more than a matter of total calorie intake?

submitted by /u/_Solid
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...