Monday, January 6, 2020

Hey! 23M. 6’3”, currently 18.5st (which equates to 259lbs, I believe). I want to get into much better shape and am struggling to craft a routine as I have never really gone to the gym. Tips?

As it states in the title, I’ve never really gone to the gym in that past and, when I did years ago, I literally went to lift weights with my friend as I already did athletics on the side and my legs were fine.

Fast forward a few years, I’m 23 and, though I haven’t “let myself go”, I’m definitely more self-conscious when wearing clothes and what I see in the mirror depresses me. I’m definitely a victim to contentment; I have put on about 30lbs since getting in my current relationship a year ago, and I still wanted to lose weight then.

Being 6’3”, I often get told I “carry weight well”. Or some shit like that. I know to everybody else I look just a bit overweight but I’m really not happy with it and, because I’m clueless in the gym, I can’t seem to get into it enough to commit properly and I slip back to old ways and habits.

What routines have you guys done to get into shape? Ideally, I want to put a bit of muscle on but my short term goal is to lose my belly and gain some confidence. My legs are, and have always been, muscular and I want the rest of my body to be the same eventually!

submitted by /u/Jimmymott
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWE's Lola Vice in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "LFG" - Celebwell

WWE's Lola Vice in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "LFG"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...