Monday, January 13, 2020

How can I stop myself from gaining all the weight that I've already lost after doing a diet?

Ok so I was basically doing the OMAD diet which you basically eat once a day, and it did work with some work out I lost around 60 pounds at my heaviest I was 280 and now I'm at 220 I'm 17 years old so my weight goal is to get to 170, I became physically active and started to love working out and going for runs, this weekend my body felt really weak and I knew I couldn't do this diet for longer, I was at 214 pounds, so I decided after watching a lot of videos on YouTube to eat healthier but still keeping track of my calories, I really just started yesterday but stopped the OMAD diet a day before, and I'm going to be honest after calculating all the calories I was over eating for only a small percentage than what I am supposed to eat but it's crazy for me that by 2/3 days I gained 6 pounds, which makes me worry if I'm going to keep gaining no matter what, any advice?

submitted by /u/elpatron012
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...