Thursday, January 9, 2020

Is BodyRecomp Possible in my situation?

I’m currently 192 ~26% bodyfat.

I would consider myself an advanced intermediate as ive been lifting on and off for 6 or so years.

This summer I was coming off a rough time in my life and dropped from 205lbs of fat to about 180 gaining a lot of strength in the process. I remained mostly stagnant of the next few months and was just trying to maintain.

Late fall I started a lean bulk and shot up 12lbs in like 7 weeks! Very happy with how it went I feel my shoulders are much more filled out and I finally have a squat/bench/deadlift I’m happy with.

I’m not sure where to go from here since I think it’s too early to start cutting for summer (no way I can do a cut more than 14 weeks - will power just wont last!) and I’m afraid if I keep bulking I’ll be even softer than I am now. I’d like to be back under 20% before I cut for beach season.

Any recommendations?? I know recomp is possible since I’ve done it before but I’m not sure if I could do it again now that I’m in much better shape than the first time.

submitted by /u/ShoeyMalone
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Influencer Meggan Grubb in Two-Piece Workout Gear is "Ready to Build' - Celebwell

Fitness Influencer Meggan Grubb in Two-Piece Workout Gear is "Ready to Build'    Celebwell * This article was originally published...