Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Is it detrimental to do plyometrics before/after a leg workout?

I'm currently doing a 6 day ppl aesthetic routine and wanted to implement plyometrics to improve vertical and functional strength for sports. I want to know the best way to implement plyometrics without changing my routine if possible.

Is it viable to do plyometrics during leg day? If so should I do it before or after a heavy training session? Or am I better off not implementing plyometrics at all?

I've googled this quesiton but the answers were either conflicting or weren't specific to my scenario. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Squinklesquat
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...