Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Streamlining fat loss and muscle retention/ gain as a petite F?

5’0 F, 109lb, But I came into freshman year of college closer to 103. Started high school @95, fairly muscular build.

I’ve read differing accounts on eating enough as to not entering starvation mode but keeping a deficit to lose weight and fat. I don’t know the sweet spot because I don’t count calories, but know when I should stop eating (whether I always do is another story).

I’m looking for people of similar stats or those able to give advice as to what I should focus on in the gym or what to eat? I like eating vegetables, and try to limit carbs but I love pizza heh. In the gym I usually run 10 min on the treadmill at a 6.0 pace, then do abs, and sometimes some pushups.

I’m really looking forward to a lifestyle w more fitness next semester and slimming down/ toning before spring break. Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/chocOlate-bInch
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...