Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Long, low insensitivity cardio vs high intensity workout- which is right for me?

Im currently skinny fat- I have some belly fat around my waist, but I look skinny. My weight/BMI is normal for my age/height.

Ive been looking at skinny fat guides, and some say I should do cardio, while others say I should skip cardio completely and focus fully on high insensitivity heavy lifting instead. Which is right for me? I want to lose my belly fat, but gain muscle at the same time- Is that possible, or do I focus on losing belly fat first?

submitted by /u/Variental
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...