Monday, January 6, 2020

Struggling to make gains

I’m 16- 5’8- 148 pounds(skinny fat) and trying to put on some weight. I eat about 2000 calories a day and about 130 grams of protein. I’ve fairly new to the gym and have struggled to make progress. I recently took a one week break from the gym because of vacation. I’ve been consistent for 4 months but this last month gains have been zero. Been pushing with same weight, even though I go to failure and push myself for a while. I workout Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Workout A Squat incline machine (5x5) 90lbs Bench press (5x5) 115 Row machine (5x5) 180 Shrugs (3x8) 80
Incline curls+ hammer curls(3x10) 40lbs Ab crunch(3x10)
B Stretch Squat machine (5x5) 90lbs Deadlift(1x5) 115lbs Standing press(5x5) 65lbs Row(5x5) 90lbs Skull crushers (3x8) 40 Incline curls(3x8) 40lbs Ab crunch (3x10)

Note: I personally feel like I have weak forearms. Because that’s what I tend to feel fatigued first in most of my lifts. What can I do to improve my situation?

submitted by /u/SealDaddy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights" - Celebwell

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights"    Celebwell * This article was originally publ...