Thursday, January 2, 2020

Questions about frankoman dumbbell routine

58kg 5 foot 11 inch 15 y/o noob here wanting to start a dumbbell only routine because of availability. Wanted to know if the frankoman one, which you can find here is a good pick. I have no idea what I’m talking about so would appreciate some help.

  1. It doesn’t seem to have any ab work, is that a problem?

  2. I’m planning on doing this at home, have dumbbells but no bench. I can use my chair for the incline bench press/curls, but I have to do floor flys, a floor press instead of a bench press and floor skullcrushers. Do these have the same effect as the bench versions, are there any drawbacks, etc.

  3. I’ve heard that a split workout isn’t as good as a full body workout and this routine exercises each muscle once per week rather than twice. Is this a problem and are there better routines if it is a problem?

So generally do you guys think this is a good workout, and if not, are there any better ones (taking my unfortunate situation into account)

submitted by /u/AK_656
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...