Sunday, February 16, 2020

Doing C25k three different ways?

I’m definitely in the obese category. I deal with a lot of knee, ankle, and foot problems currently, all of which are likely exasperated by my weight.

I like the structure of the C25k program, and the idea would be to do the program first on the elliptical, then as a walk/jog, then as a jog/run.

I have other exercises/workouts I’d be doing during this time frame, but has anyone done the C25k as a graduated program before?

submitted by /u/ChaosofaMadHatter
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...