Saturday, February 1, 2020

Is it reasonable to lift up 5lbs additional lbs a month?

Hi all,

I've been going to the gym for years now, but only for half an hour a day and I've never been interested in gains. I currently do a round of the machines every other day (inbetwern cardio days) and currently bench press, fly, and leg extend 115lbs for 12-rep sets (I do not know the technical machine names). I'm wondering if it is possible to add 5lbs a month for the rest of the year so that by December I am lifting 170lbs for 12. This seems small, but the final number looks big. Is this goal of mine realistic?

submitted by /u/ThePsykylegist
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...