Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Question

For some context: - 18(M) - Experience level: intermediate - I lift in the mornings ~5:30 is when the first lift is done - currently eating not in a surplus or in a deficit (I forget what that’s called) - can’t do 6 days a week, can only fit in 5 days MAX, currently doing 4

Now to my question, I am currently following Jeff Nippard’s 4 day upper/lower split. Basically what I’m wondering is- how is it different to do two upper days and two leg days with mixed body parts but lower volume each day vs. just doing PPL with just an extra leg day? Is it more effective to split the volume up per muscle group in to two days?

Also, could I add a full body day at the end of the week to kind of supplement things I didn’t feel I hit enough? I know I could just do 5 days of full body but I prefer upper lower.

submitted by /u/jjac0b
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...