Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Not eating enough?

As the title says curious if im not eating enough. Been working out since may of last year, minimum 3 times a week and to be honest I dont really feel great after a workout or the day after just know that its necessary to be healthy. Last week I hurt something in my shoulder so decided to take this week off from the gym to rest and heal up, and low and behold I feel great this week, not working out besides a 1.5 mile run in the morning 3 times a week.

Its got me thinking that something has to be wrong if im not feeling good after a workout or the next day, has me thinking it could be nutrition.

Currently 6'2'' 220 pounds, trying to lose another 40. (used to weigh 350 pounds and lost the first 130 over the last 8-9 years or so).

I eat about 1500 calories days I dont workout and 1700 calories days I do, majority of my calories come from Protein and a good amount of fat. I use keto to lose weight, so I eat less than 20 carbs a day.

Any advice?

My workout tends to be twice a week- 8 sets of 5 of squats, 8sets of 5 of bench, 30 pushups and 3 sets of 10 of lat pulldown

third day is 8 sets of 5 deadlifts 8 sets of 5 overhead press 30 pushups and 3 sets of 10 of dips.

All lifts ramp up and I wanna say the last difficult set is about 80% of max, so currently squat i get up to 180, deadlift is at 165, and bench is at 150.

Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/Twisted209
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...